HASP HL Net key
- Download from zsoil.com/downloads/HASPUserSetup.exe and install drivers for HASP HL protection key.
Please note that HASP network dongle uses TCP/UDP port 1947 for local (LAN only) communication. This port must not be blocked in order for a station to access the network license.
- Run the ZSoil Protection Manager
(Start\All Programs\ZSoil 2014\Tools\ ZSoil Protection Manager)
- Choose the Hardware (HASP key is required) protection type and check Network flag
- Clear IP address edit field
- Please close ZSoil Protection Manager with OK button
- Status of the HASP key is monitored by Sentinel Admin Control Center.
Run http://localhost:1947 in a web browser in order to display current status of the HASP key.